Wednesday 8 May 2013

Hard As Nails

My nails are really weak, they always chip and break if they grow out a little long which is extremely annoying because i love long healthy nails.
I used to have healthy nails but i don't know why i don't anymore even though i seem to be eating healthier now than i ever did before haha. I don't take supplements for hair, skin & nails because i heard they have really bad side effects so i don't want to risk it. But yeah, i found this Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails in COLES so i thought i'd try it out. It was for $9.97 but it's worth to try it out and see if it does work. They had a few types of Nail Care products but were more expensive and i just wanted to see if it actually works before i purchase the other ones.



It says you have to apply 2 - 3 coats on clean nails and i have tried it ONCE, i still can't decide whether i like it or not because i only used it once and it will take time for the results to show.
What i love about this product (so far):
  • It gives off a really shiny finish
  • It dries fast
  • The brush  is soft and the polish applies on easily
  • it is NOT TOO THICK so if you apply 2-3 coats it wouldn't take too long to dry
What i hate about this product (so far):
  • The smell is really STRONG

I will be doing another review on this after a few weeks if i get any results :)

4 comments:

  1. I've never tried that one, I swear by Revitanail when my nails are playing up!

    And thanks so much for visiting my blog.
    You've got a great blog too, so I'm now following you.
    Hope you will return and follow mine too....and while you're there, don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAYS...

    http://beautyandlifestylehunter.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll try this :)
    www.sorathmajid1.blogspot.com
    following you dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks promising, I would be waiting for a detailed review though. Lovely blog, following your via GFC now. :) x

    The Bedside Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sally Hansen is a really amazing nail brand especially when it comes to nail care.

    Shang J.| The Feminine Crusade

    ReplyDelete